PADS No: 0091/030681
The SHEC is an OLE live line precision measuring device, designed to be used by OLE teams in the efficient measurement of OLE geometry and gauge clearance surveys.
The device is fully adjustable between 0 and 90 degrees in order to take measurements between horizontal and perpendicular planes, removing the need to work at height using traditional WAH methods such a MEWP.
- High accuracy CNC machines components using high impact resistant polymer.
- Non-conductive allowing live line use.
- Future proof design using the latest components.
- IP67 rated for use in all conditions.
- Standard self-repair parts available.
- Remote assistance available for trouble shooting (requires active WIFI/internet connection).
- Modular assembly allowing rapid repair or replacement of parts.
- Lightweight design for mounting onto NR isolation poles.
- Remote operation from floor lever via tablet.
- 4S/GO indexing tilt adaptor for complex measurements.
- No tools required for assembly.